Blurry Vision

So for the past few days I wake up with blurry vision, it leaves me alone, then I have it sporadically throughout the day.
Can make-up do this at all perhaps??

BTW I HAVE LOWWWW BLOOD PRESSURE, NOT HIGH AT ALL. So if its a sign of pre e I don't think so because I've had great bp my whole pregnancy.

MissesRoyalty

Asked by MissesRoyalty at 8:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor and report the symptom anyway. Let the doc decide what to do about it. Good luck and I hope it goes away soon.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I eventually had to wear my glasses for my first pregnancy. Couldn't do the contacts for the whole day. pregnancy does weird things to your body LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanks I'll give the on call doc a ring sometime.
    Yeah I wear my glasses now, this pregnancy I went through two serious ulcers, so no contacts until after baby comes.
    But even with my glasses now, I get blurred vision
    MissesRoyalty

Comment by MissesRoyalty (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Tell your Dr, but also get an eye exam from an optometrist or opthamologist. I had blurry vision during my last pregnancy that I just brushed off to being pregnancy related. It turns out I had glaucoma in one eye and because there was a delay in diagnosing (not until my son was 4 months old), it did not respond to treatment and I ended up not only losing all the vision in that eye, but I had to have the eye removed and now have a prosthetic eye. Not saying that's what going on with you, but better safe than sorry.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yeah, I've been having it for quite some time now, and actually it has been checked, so I don't think I have that. It's been happening since the second trimester I wanna say, but its really random.
    MissesRoyalty

Comment by MissesRoyalty (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010