Hey ladies...I need to know what I should expect

I have a Dr Appt on Monday. I'll be 25 w & 3 d. I went to the hospital last Mon for breathing problems too. I'm wondering what they usually do at a Dr appt this far along, is it just like normal or do they do any new testing? etc?

I'm just curious :) Thanks.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At this far along if you have not had a glucose tolerance test, then they may or may not order it for you depending on if they suspect gestational diabetes or not (if you have questions regarding this test you can message me) other than that as far as I can remember it should be a regular appointment.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• As you get closer to your 3rd trimester they will probably do a one hour glucose test and maybe start looking at swelling too...if you've had breathing problems, he will probably talk to you a lot more about that too.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• yeah what carolynbarnett said is right i got mine at 25wks and then i just had a regular appt.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008