I'm freaking out about college! What if I fail this class ? :(

It's my first quarter in college and I've been having a rough time, I've been really stressed about numerous things and I've been maintaining A's in all of my classes but one. I got a D on my midterm (no one in the class got above a B and almost 75% of the class got below a C) and we only get two more grades...a book review and our final is 75% of our grade and I think I'm going to bomb that too. Well I'm going to be transferring to another school...if I fail this class will that prevent me from getting into my new school? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It might help to answer the question if you let us know what major you are studying. I just graduated w/ 2 kids for my RN BSN and I failed 1 class but I was still fine to pass - I just needed to take the class again. Talk to your advisor and they'll be able to give you a path to follow. I know it can be stressful but just try to keep pushing yourself and you will get there - use your support systems. Try not to feel you need to be perfect either - you'll lose your mind quickly if you attack school that way. Good luck!!
    Lori43bg

Answer by Lori43bg at 9:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010