Anyone ever have or know about a Subchorionic Bleed?

At 6 weeks I had some cramping and had an ultrasound. It revealed a 2.5cm subchorionic bleed. I haven't had any spotting. A week (at 7 weeks) later the bleed went down to 1.8cm. I am now 8 weeks- so far NO bleeding! My doc says this is no biggie and that I should exersice, pick up my kids etc... and said no need for pelvic rest.
What is your experiencce with this? I have read confilcting reports and I am curious. Are exersize/ heavy lifting/intercourse really ok?

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 9:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had one of these with my third pregnancy. it disappeared and did not cause me any issues. i think it happens sometimes if the placenta separates a little from the uterine wall. in most cases it disappears and the pregnancy develops normaly
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• oh.. sorry .. my doctor recommended no heavy lifting exercising or intercourse until she knew for sure it had decreased in size and was not affecting the pregnancy than everything proceeded. my nurse practiciioner didn't think it was cause to deviate from normal day to day activity as long as it was not extraordinary different
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2010