• In the Spotlight:

Heads Carolina, Tails California...

Which one would you choose?

lilbit837

Asked by lilbit837 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well i would normally say Carolina, since i was born and raised in Virginia, and all my family are there. but then i got married. Now my In-laws live there too. so now it would be california. lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Carolina, very nice people there.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 2:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• carolina
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 2:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Carolina...already did California for a while ;)
    jiara1

Answer by jiara1 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Neither. I have lived in both (I currently live in North Carolina). I don't like either.

I LOVE Alabama and Vermont. Alabama because of the nice people and old fashioned country living. Vermont because of the excellent scenery, beautiful mountains and close to family.

Alabama gets REALLY hot during the summer (115 degrees fahrenheit at times) and it doesn't really experience winter. In Vermont people have a tendency to be short-tempered and stuck-up.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Bah, I live in California....its overrated. I would definitely choose Carolina.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I live in Southern California. I'd probably vote for Carolina. So. Cal. is very expensive, fairly dry (though not nearly as bad as Arizona), subject to fierce winds and fires, and earthquakes. We live her because my husbands job is here. If if wasn't, we wouldn't be either.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I live in Alabama don't really see where you get the Old fashion country living thing??

"Alabama gets REALLY hot during the summer (115 degrees Fahrenheit at times) and it doesn't really experience winter."

it has NEVER been 115 degrees in alabama. (normally the high in the summer is around 95) The highest temperature recorded in Alabama is 112°, Fahrenheit. This record high was recorded on September 5, 1925

And as far as "not experiencing winter its like 35 degrees right now thats pretty darn cold to me.

Anonymous

• omg I could ONLY live in California! I was born here, and I am going to die here!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I have been to both North and South Carolina and found nothing to love about either so guess it will have to be Tails California.
    coug70_99

Answer by coug70_99 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2008