Is a used power wheel car a tacky christmas present?

We really can't afford the three hundred dollar toy the middle child wants. I found one on Craigslist for a hundred, which I can do. Is this beyond tacky?

Like going to be a future therapy session tacky?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• No, lol! If that's the only thing your child good go to therapy for, I'd say they're a pretty lucky kid. Honestly, I don't think that a child would care.They'll probably be too excited to ride in it to notice. Clean it up and they may not even realize it's used. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• could go to*
    LovingSAHMommy

• For your own child I think it's great. I wouldn't give to someone else. You know he'll love it. Go for it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• For your own child its not tacky. He probably won't even notice its used. Just clean it up really good and put the biggest bow you can find on it!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 9:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No not at all if the tires are like worn or anything just be like santa must of had to drive it here (well only if they ask why the tires are worn some)
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Not as long as it's in decent condition. If it looks it went through a monster truck rally or something...then don't do it. LOL
    Anonymous

• Nope, sounds good to me and he won't know the difference.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think it's just fine as long as the toy is in great shape. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Heck no!!!! I think that is a problem in our country is that people think that there is someting wrong with getting things used,as long as it is in good shape, and you are not buying new, similarly expenseive things for the other children, it is a great idea. Im an ebay queen lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No it would be a great gift.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 1:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2010