WHY PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME TO GIVE MY BABY TO ADOPTION?

Yes, i know i'm 16 and i'm too young to have two baby but i did a great job with my 15 months old daughter why i can't make with this one?
when i got pregnant my mom wanted me to get an abortion but because i said no, she didn't help in anything! i had to work cleaning an office while my mom did had someone cleaning our house. I made everything i could for my daughter to have everything she need before she was born and after .
Just because a stupid number in my age make me not ready for a second baby. i know that having another baby was irresponsability and maybe imature but for god sake this time i made a mistake... And my ex is the father of my two children, why people keep thinking that i sleep with different guys? i lost my virginity with my daughter and this baby dad and after him i had a boyfriend who broke with me recently! i think i do a better job than my mom and many other out there!!! why adoption?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 9:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you don't want to give your baby up, don't. I'm not sure why, but you should be the once to decide. Either way, it'll impact your entire life. Best of luck, hon!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• What I meant was, I don't know why they want you to give it up exactly, but you should be the one to decide. *
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you can't comprehend why people may be telling you that at 16....THAT is why they are telling you that.
    Anonymous

• yes i won't give to adoption! but i made a question and other mom on cafe mom told me to think about giving the baby to adoption! but why? i don't understand!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Keep it! Noone should tell you to get rid of your child that is totally your decision.
    MyBabyScar

Answer by MyBabyScar at 9:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Because you sound irresponsible and lack good choice making abilities.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If your able to provide for your children then by all means keep them with you.. If your not able too put them in a place where then can be cared for. Lots of people say that your age because your young and still a child would you want your children having kids young? YOu want better for your children and to get an education and be able to experience life..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 9:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think you sound as if you are trying. Keep up the good work, get away from the bad influences, always look forward and keep up the good work mommy!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It is entirely up to you legally speaking but honey you have GOT to grow up, you are extremely irresponsible to have two kids at your age.. Good Lord. You obviously have a hard time making the right decisions for yourself so other people feel like they need to do it for you. Maybe you should listen to them for a change.. and for the love of GOD stop having sex will you. If you were my daughter you'd be locked in your room. I didn't even have sex till I was 17, I don't get this generation of kids that think throwing their shit around is a good thing to do.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Maybe she told you adoption because she didn't know you already have a child. It would be weird to split up a sister and brother. I can't believe you are 16 with two kids!! I am 28 with two kids and have no idea what to do some days. You are the one to decide. If you think you can handle, then you will make a way to do it. Just make sure you get online and finish school still. You don't want to be on state help forever.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010