I had a toddler from hell today. How was yours?

My son gets home from daycare and asks for a piece of Halloween candy. I give him a piece and he asks for another one. I said no and it was an all out tantrum. I ignored it and after 5 mins I put him in his room to calm down. After another 5 mins he was still screaming so I went in to talk to him. i got him calmed down and walked him out of his room. Right when we get to the living room he asked for candy again and I said not until after dinner. Again tantrum. Long long tanrum. Then he got his dinner and kept crawling on the table. Then he kept playing with the blinds. I tried sitting down and coloring with him and that went horrible wrong also. I tried just hangin out with him and that didn't work. Finally comes bed time and I gave him some graham crackers. The second I wasn't looking he smashed them into the couch. But he's sooo cute when he's sleeping!

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• OMG...same thing here tonight...tantrum after tantrum...it was the worst night ever. I mean these tantrums were ridiculous...started as soon as we walked in the house, continued through dinner, after dinner and concluded with a huge one when we said it was bed time.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• not a toddler but this ten month old is about to discover what "cry it out" is all about.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL!! That made me giglle mhaney!
    sunshine58103

Comment by sunshine58103 (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL.
    I just don't know what his deal is today!
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• lol..awwww sounds like he was having a special day..LOL
    my 6 yr old acted like that yesterday, all because the tv was fuzzy!! LOL she completely had a melt down!! some days are just special!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010