question about yeast infections adult content

I am not sure if I have one or not, but I do know that I am extremely itchy "down there". But it's more or less right around my clit. It's kind of hard to explain, but if youre bladder is an upside down triangle, and the point of the triangle is the tip of your private area, its extremely itchy right at the point of the triangle. Does that make any sense?? It isn't itchy anywhere else, except for there (my clit), and sometimes on my labia. What can I use to help ease this pain. Because it does get painful after I itch it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Health

• Go get a hand mirror and check things out more closely. Could be herpes. If you don't see anything, try treating it with topical anti-fungal cream (since its not an internal yeast infection), and maybe switch laundry detergents.
    Anonymous

• Best advice...go see a dr if it's been going on for more than a few days. It's better to be safe than sorry.
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• A yeast infection burns and itches at the opening, and inside.. the pain isn't centered around the clitorus.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL... Sounds like you have a yeast infection. You would hae to go to a dr to confirm it though. You may need an antibiotic as well as some cream...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It definitely does not sound like a yeast infection. I've had tons of them. It's an internal itch, not a clit itch. IDK what you have, but it's not yeast.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hi there,

I’m working with the Monistat® Brand to address common misconceptions about curing yeast infections. In response to the question and responses above, I want to share this video featuring Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, an OB/GYN, which we hope you’ll find helpful: http://youtu.be/968Lo2ubEdY.

The information above has been provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or medical professional.
    LCgirl

Answer by LCgirl at 9:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I haven't had sex in 5 years, so I don't think it could be anything sexual related.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2010