kinda worried

ladies i am a lil worried i am 17 weeks with my third baby and i do feel the baby move but it is still not alot is that right i thought the more you had the faster you felt the baby

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 9:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can't say that I have ever felt any of mine move that early. I would not worry about it yet. That is towards the beginning of the window when people start feeling movement. Keep an eye on it and let your doctor know at your next appointment.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• With my 2nd DS I didn't even figure out that I was pregnant until I was 26 weeks. They said he was facing my back and so I didn't feel him kicking much. He's now 2 , very healthy and always busy.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 9:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm only preggo with my first, but I didn't really start to feel him move until week 20+
    Give it a few more weeks because you really start to worry.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 10:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think every baby is different. Maybe this baby is not as active as your otheres were. But if you really concerned talk to your doctor about it.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Every baby is different, they say its easier to feel the babys kicks once you have already gone through a pregnancy, but still not always. And remember its normal to not feel them till 20-22 weeks or so, and the doctor wont find it odd i dont think, or worry about it. But im sure they can do something to reassure you everythings fine =)
    MissesRoyalty

Answer by MissesRoyalty at 10:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• every pregnancy is different i dont remember feeling it around that early
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010