What was your first pregnancy symptom and how far along were you when it started?

with dd my boobs hurt really bad right after implantation, I knew something was up.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• getting sick every day on my way home from work. I didn't know I was pregnant and thought I was getting car sick taking the back roads. I was about 7 weeks when it started.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• gagging everytime i brushed my teeth (5 weeks)..and feeling sick after i ate anything (around 6 weeks)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• with my first son i had to pee all the time and i was really tired. with my second son i had morning sickness. with my daughter i didn't have anything but a late period lol. whenever i had symptoms they started before i missed my period, but i am so clueless i didn't even suspect anything lmao.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• well for me it was that my period "started" for a day and then stopped. I thought that I am pregnant then and there, took a test and it was positive.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• both times my 1st symptom was motion sickness in the car followed by sore boobs
    Baby309

Answer by Baby309 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Lets see, OH I KNOW, I always get these brown spots on my belly area/chest area and when they popped up I was like...yup, I'm pregnant.
    MissesRoyalty

Answer by MissesRoyalty at 10:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had acne bad with my first! so when i was about 4 weeks, my hubby and Iwere siting in a movie and i went "oh no" and he said " what" and "i was like i have like 5 pimples", he said "ok what dose that mean" and told him that the last time my acne was this bad i was prego and sure enough two days later had to go to the ER ( that's a long story) and the doc told me i was about 4 weeks! That would explain why things (food) i usally like were making me sick!

Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 10:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My first pregnancy symptoms started a week before my missed period.. sore breasts and an annoying headache that still hasn't gone away almost three weeks later!
    grace727

Answer by grace727 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It was at 8 weeks and I started getting morning sickness
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sore boobs and crazy emotions at 4 weeks
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2010