doe's anyone know any good teething remedies????

Please help my 6 month old is teething and he is so miserable, tylenol doesn't help and he hates baby orajel!!!!!

mikenjess

Asked by mikenjess at 10:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they say your not suppose to put those teething rings in the freezer so careful with that but my little one loves a frozen washcloth..I use the baby ones and wet it and fold it in quarters then put it in a baggy and freeze it..he loves it. Also they have teething tablets that work for some..if hes on solids you could do frozen bagel as well..poor baby..good luck!!
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 1:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• orajel, otter pops, teething rings
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Do you know what the fresh food feeders are? Its like a little mesh bag with a handle on the end of it? Well, I used to put a ice cube of baby food (fruits) in there and let dd such on it for awhile. LIFE SAVER! It kept her busy and helped her teething... only down fall is that she made a huge mess. lol Good Luck teething sucks!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Have you tried Fun Ice Chewy Teether by Munchkin? Our son loves the hand one, and it is his favorite teether ever!!! It is filled with gel and you can put it in the freezer and it really seems to work for our son. We got it at BabiesRUs. It doesn't look as though they sell it through their website. I actually had to go to BabiesRUs store and get a second one this afternoon so that we would always have one available for him one way or another. Good luck with the teething, and I hope that you find a best solution that works for you baby.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• thanks alot for the advice...i'm gonna give some of this stuff a try...i really hope i can find something that helps...everytime he cries it just goes right through me...THANKS!!!
    mikenjess

Comment by mikenjess (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Frezzze a wash cloth! It works!!!
    mommyoffive1983

Answer by mommyoffive1983 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010