What are the best diapers for little boys???

My son sleeps on his belly and every night his diaper overflows in the front and everything is soaked!!! he is six months old and currently uses huggies, the front is always full and the back is dry, why is this???

mikenjess

Asked by mikenjess at 10:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Make sure his penis pointing down when you put his diaper on, and possibly go up a size in diapers so they go up higher on his torso. My guys always needed a diaper 1-2 sizes bigger than what the weight said on the front of the box. My 20lb kiddo is in a size 5 diaper instead of a size 3
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• well the front is always full b/c boys pee more in the front....huggies work good for my ds..but have you tried the walmart brand diapers? they hold alot too GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• because huggies leak lol. well they do for me anyway. i like the pampers cruisers with dry max.....try those. they work great for us. they also have overnight ones, but i think the cruisers are just as good ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We use Huggies Overnights. They are thicker and absorb more.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Huggies work great on my son. You can try Pamers, those have been second best.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Pampers or Luvs work great on our 7 1/2-months-old son. (He is kind of skinny and tall for his age like his daddy. I don't think that he is even 20lbs yet.) We also like the Sam's club brand. All of those work for our son best. We basically get whatever is cheapest at the time. Right now, our son wears size 4 during the day and size 5 at night because size 4 kept leaking during the night. We had to change him 2 or 3 times per night. If we were rich, our son would always be in Pampers without the dry max because I heard that they give babies horrible blood blisters and rashes or in Luvs. You just have to find the kind that works best for your baby because every baby is different. Good luck!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• thanks alot, with my first son and my daughter i used luvs the majority of the time and they were great but for some reason my newest one just pees right through them at night and same with these huggies i think i'll try taking him up a size like you guys said...thank for the advice i appreciate it alot!!!
    mikenjess

Comment by mikenjess (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010