Bowel Movements? adult content

So Ive been on a roll of asking weird, and probably ridiculous things hehe but here we go...I've been so constipated at times that I push really hard after waiting for a day or two with nothing, and I hear that you shouldn't try and force yourself to have a bowel movement.

My question is, you know how they say the pushing during labor is similiar to having a bowel movement? Is there any way trying to force a bowel movement could trigger labor? I was thinking about it and thought maybe it make sense cause you tense up your muscles and all and thought...shit, I could cause labor (which wouldnt be too too bad considering im full term) But dont exactly want my labor story to be "yeah, i pushed too hard while shitting and bam contractions"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• why dont you ask you doctor abou it? And did you try some juices that help you with you bm or dried prunes
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yeah might do that, kinda awckward. And I'm switching doctors in hopes that this new doctor will actually GIVE me information, so I will wait till that appointment.

The thing is, (no no juices) I only eat rice, eggs, vegetables, fruits, and v8 styled juices, and a hell of a lot of water. I don't get why I'm so constipated when I usually eat the healthiest of foods (i cook them all fresh, chop em up instead of getting canned or microwavable stuff)
    MissesRoyalty

Answer by MissesRoyalty at 10:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010