Do you get annoyed by business profiles?

I have been seeing a lot more profiles that are for work at home or home based businesses. I don't see a problem with anyone advertising their business on cafemom if they do it through the marketplace. However, I see profiles and pages that are dedicated to a person's business and have nothing to do with motherhood.

mamastefl

Asked by mamastefl at 12:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I honestly just pass them by I want to make friends. I understand that word of mouth can help their business. If I ever do need what they are promoting then I'll stop by but for the most part I don't bother.
    Countrygirlw3

Answer by Countrygirlw3 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I know the name is CafeMom, but the name just does NOT encompass everything CM is. There are people on here who are not even a mother. Like kids I mean, and yes I suspect quite a few men. Can't blame someone for trying to promote their work at home business though.....just move along to the next one.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Yes it does, especially when they send me friend requests.
    TaraKay

Answer by TaraKay at 2:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• No, I am just glad so many are stepping outside the box even if its a little bit its a start.
    Finely some are relizing that a JOB is not the way to go, J.O.B Jump out of bed get on the journey of the broke! so you can be just over broke!
    Joanne27

Answer by Joanne27 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2008