Tell me something you like about your husband...

I see so many husband venting post - let's name some things we like about our husbands....

I like that my dh gets me. He is patient, kind and loving. I love that I can talk to him about anything. I like that he is my very best friend, even before we started dating. I like that he can make me smile when I am having a bad day. I love that he loves me.

buzymamaof3

Asked by buzymamaof3 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• i love that he works very hard and still spends time with the kids when he comes home after working 24 or 48 hour shifts eventhough i know he must be dog-tired
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• he makes me laugh, even when i don't want to.
    he's always thinking/doing things to make our lives easier.
    he spends time with the ds doing things only the two of them enjoy.
    he's a good conversationalist.
    he's got a twinkle in his eye all the time.
    he smiles easily-rarely shows negative emotion.
    he's supportive.
    he makes awesome pancakes.
    he pumps my gas..and pays. (well, i'm a sahm now, so of course, he pays.)
    he brings me coffee in the morning.
    he puts up with a monster, me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I could go ono forever. My husband always puts me and his children before himself. He rather hang out with me than the "boys", he makes me laugh and we can laugh together. He is the best looking man I know. He understands that marriage is forever. He udnerstands me, even if he does not always agree. more....
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• He is a WONDERFUL father to our children, he helps out around the house when he sees I really need it, and he gives me massages on my hard days (i'm 20weeks pregnant) =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• He is prefect in every way. He totally gets me, we are made for each other. He loves me, he treats my DD as his own, he loves me unconditionally, he is so romantic & sweet. He is caring & understanding. He is funny & smart. He does random things to help me without me asking. He rubs my back without expecting anything more. He loves to kiss me. He loves being my protector, my provider. He loves being my knight in shining armor. He loves spending time with me, loves learning with me, growing with me. He slow dances with me, he sings to me, brings me breakfast in bed. He is amazing I am so lucky!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• he goes to the store when it's freezing, just to get me some chocolate :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love my husband's sense of humour --and his attention to detail in bed. And his incredible memory for details, apart from my birth date. And his sexy, aging body.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love my husband because he is a good provider, he is handsome, a great lover, a great cook and funny!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We are not married, and have only been dating for almost 6 months, but what made me fall in love with him and fall in love each day all over again, is the way he is with my 16 month old daughter. She's my world so it's important that she's treated with respect and love!
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 10:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• That is such an awesome idea! My husband is a good provider and the biggest thing is that he has agreed to me being a SAHM to my two babies, which absolutely means the world to me! I would be so miserable working with them so little!! He has a very calm personality and makes me laugh everyday. He's also considerate and does little things for me like going without coffee if there's just enough creamer for one! Little things like that are so unselfish. He is also a good daddy and in a world of abusers and creeps, it is really rare to find a genuine good daddy! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2010