contraction?

Ok so I have had a few contractions no where regular.. I guess it feels like I sharp pain in lower stomach moving down to whoooha area.. often I have where my inner thigh hurts like a spasm in it.. last time I was too medicated to have memory of what a contraction feels like...and almost 3 years ago.. I have heard that when it gets worse I will know for sure but I don't want to be caught completely off guard.. what should I look for pain wise..

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It will start to come and go in waves. I felt like I needed to move around when I had them thinking that would make it feel better, but it doesn't go away. The pain lasts about 45 seconds which feels like forever, then goes away for a little bit, and then it starts over. Good luck! And congrats!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had dd all natural, so I felt every single contraction. I don't know how to explain it, but from the first one I felt I just knew. I was halfway asleep and sat straight up in bed.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2010