going back

do you remember your kids favorite song the one they loved to here over and over

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• first time he was 2 and it was a song by gym class heroes..one part of it was "oh no shesat the bottom of the bottle hey hey hey" he would sing it all day :)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 1:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Nothing Else Matters has been my daughters favorite song since she was born. Now she is stuck on Lollipop. (the old song that was recently used in a phone commercial)
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 9:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• She loves One Day I'll Fly Away from Moulin Rouge, Brack, Gir's Doom Song, and Metallica's One.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My daughter is the oddest duck....she waffles between: Gordon Lightfoot's "The Wreck Of the Edmund Fitzgerald" and Type O Negative's "Black #1"....or, maybe momma's the odd duck seein' how she has both cd's? o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• DS,11, had a tape with a song Dinosaur that he absolutely loved when he was 3-4. I must have listened to that song thousands of times. I can even still sing it all of these years later. AAAHHHH!!!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mr. Sandman!! My son is CRAZY for that song!!!
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2010