blast from the past

can you remember when you were in middle school the name of the teacher you didnt like for whatever reason

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no..but i can see her cold, stone-like face.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• uh, i hated mrs.willson. thanks for bringing up that shitty memory!
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Mrs. Nelson. Her breath smelled like coffee and a cat little box. I think I failed her class because I didn't want to ask questions because I knew she'd come over and talk 4 inches from my face and I'd want to puke.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Mr. Martin the drafting teacher. He yelled all the time and could not quite get the fact sixth graders do not understand how to draft! I did make a cook dustpan though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Mrs. Street, might have been her name. I remember more from elementary and high school.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Mrs. Plympton. She was about 6 feet tall with a hunch back and a deep voice. She was old and way out of touch with the students. I don't remember specifics about not liking her, but I know I didn't!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Nope, all I remember is that it was science class and the man's face. Now that I think about it, I think his name was Mr. Bates.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2010