school daze

have you ever came across a bully in your school years and how did you deal with it

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in

• I never have met a child or remember a child from the my past that met the definition of bully the way they depict them in the movie. One child in our neighborhood is very much "on the mean side." He likes my son, and tries to get my son to be mean to some of the other kids in the neighborhood. Before he liked my son he actually picked on him. At first it was horrible, but my son learned to stand up for himself. Now he stands up for the other kids when his friend starts to pick on them. It is most important that parents/ teachers/ or the children themselves set the boundries of what behavior will absolutely not be tolerated. If you can not do something because you are not at school with your child, then go to the principle at school immediately. Make some noise! At least make sure the bully is on the teacher and principle's radar!
    happycboys

Answer by happycboys at 12:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• well good for your for sticking up for himself
    gianna530

Comment by gianna530 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

Next question in
girl sick on bus once a week--help

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
where do you live?