grinches

have you ever experienced a mean , nasty person you ever had to deal with. school, work, store whatever and how did you handle them?

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• My MIL drives me nuts. She just has no censor and tends to say whatever comes into her mind, which when it comes to me seems to be bad. She makes "put downs" and tries to do it in a silly voice so no one will call her out on it. She's also passive/aggressive and she just drives me completely crazy! She called me a "milk machine" when I nursed my newborn son and when I had my daugher (two days afterward) and she was fussy in the hospital, she said in a child's voice, "Your mommy can't make enough milk for you. Your mommy is just going to starve you!" over and over again. I wanted to slap her down, but she was watching my then 17mo old son. It's almost like she can't help but put me down in some way with her comments. She's pushy, intrusive and just nervous and annoying. Ugghhh!! lol
    How do I handle it? I don't! Whenever I bring it up to my Dh, he completely has a meltdown and makes me out to be the bad guy so I just keep quiet
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Nothing real serious (that I'm willing to share) but at the mall I accidently stepped on this woman's foot and she just hissed at me and had the ugliest expression on her face, she said something under her breath. All I said to her was, "excuse me". She kept on going about me stepping on her foot so I kindly said, "I cannot rewind time and take it back, so let's just move forward."
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• been there and done that i thank god i really dont have to deal with that but i use to tell her we need to talk i dont appreciate that you think nobody hears you but they do and i would appreciate if you stop i had her sign a contract i made so that when she start her mess i would tll her go ahead make me rip it up and she would laugh but simmered down. i wrote on contract all the stuff that she did in front of my kids and told her she would be the cause we wont see her as often.
    gianna530

Comment by gianna530 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Oh mg they are every where. They annoy me so much.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• YES!!! I call them Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer...and I stay as far away from this as possible. They are the most neagative, hateful, pessimistic women I know and I want nothing to do with them. I only choose to surround myself with positive people.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 12:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yes I avoid em @ all costs....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010