Now that I'm pregnant I've turned into a bitch!!

LOL!! While I'm of course joking, I feel like a bitch at times. Everyone tells me to eat eat eat, then with the old wives tales (which I don't believe) and I'm horribly annoyed, everyone wants to give me tips and advice and this is my 2nd child...I know what to do. Is this normal or am I a big meanie now?

ps. I know everyone is trying to be fun and helpful....it's just driving me bonkers!!

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Uhhh you and me both mama. I'm on baby #3 and i'm tired of the unsolicited advice and people acting like I'm disabled when I'm just pregnant. I tend to have a short fuse in the 1st trimester as my body is raging with hormones, but now that I'm in the 2nd trimester I've chilled out a bit.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had alot of unwanted advice too, and I only have 1 child. I just told them if I wanted their imput I'd ask for it until then, it's my life, my child and my decisions.... if they went beyond that, I told them to talk to someone who cared because honestly, I didn't and they could leave if they didn't respect my wishes.
    rsallen

Answer by rsallen at 11:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thank god I'm not the only one!! Lol, I don't know why people push advice at you when they know it's not your first child. My son is 7yrs old...yea, I've done this before. I expected it with my first and took some of it in, but now I'm just annoyed because this aint my first rodeo!
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No, for some reason people want to give advice all the time solicited or not. Especially when pregnant. I have a hard time myself because I know so much so I want to probe a little and see if I can help or answer questions or point them in the right direction as far as natural labor and parenting go.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 1:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2010