Is there someone you just "hate" or can't even be in the same room with, or even talk to on the phone?

I do not like the word hate but right now I can say I hate someone more than anyone on the earth....

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 12:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Unfortunately , I can say yes to that....

Well, I guess I shouldn't specify just in case someone local reads;) But this lady I swear is NEVER happy unless there's drama happening. We finally get everyone to be civil. And she always finds a way to stir things up. She speaks hatred into her children's hearts towards their family and father. She is hateful to her husband . I've told her before, "if you hate me, hate me. But stop switching off. make up your mind. " She spreads hateful gossip throughout our small town about our family, and always plays the victim. Plays farmville for hours on end, neglecting the children and leaving them to multiple dangerous consequences. The kids are so unsocialized, and lacking people skills. It's really sad, and the children just have such low self confidence in them selves due to the verbal abuse. Sorry, felt the need to explain why I feel "hate" :(
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 2:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't like to use the word hate either. I always say that I dislike something but I HATE HATE HATE my ex MIL. I will do a happy dance when she dies. I'm sure I'll get voted down but you ladies have NO idea the hell this woman has put me through. Example: she called children services because I gave my son a weggie that hurt.......weggies are SUPPOSE to hurt!! Duh! And that is a funny example...the ONLY one actually.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i strongly dislike my cousins wife, to the point that i've blocked them on facebook and avoid them at family functions.
    babymar

Answer by babymar at 12:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I dont like my cousin's boyfriend at all. He is very controlling of everything she does, and I'm pretty sure he is cheating on her. Before him, we were inseperable, not now, I'm lucky to talk to her once a month.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Hate is a strong word. I have only hated one person in my whole life and I hate that I hate her. I thank the Lord I never have to see her again because she lives half way around the world!
    happycboys

Answer by happycboys at 12:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• YES! I can't stand my sister in law on my husbands side of the family. I am just glad that my husbands family likes me more than they do his brothers wife. Its funny my mother in laws ring tone for her is watch out the bitch is calling. I about died yesterday when I heard that. Now if only I can find one like that for her on my phone! I have many issues with her. Never said anything bad about her and one day she just decided to bad mouth me to everyone in my husbands family. Even her mother told my MIL that she needs to do something about me because I have to many children. Sorry but thats not her business or my MIL business. Thats between me and my husband. I have no problem with ppl getting state assistance, but my husband works his ass off so we have everything for our children with no help. Unlike her who had only 1 at the time asking her mom for money. Sorry venting!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I dont "hate" anyone, I dislike people.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I can't say I hate anyone, although I have many strong dislikes!
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Ugh yea the db ex (loves outrun me through hell.. has nothing to do with my daughter but refuses to sign his rights away bc"(his words) its what I want and best for her.. he will have another kid someday and actually love them.. he cares nothing about her but wont disappear for good. He does the minimum and tells me just to stay in my life to bug me) yea I hate him with every once of hate in the world. I will do a happy dance throw a party and probably have a mini happy stroke if he ever disappeared for good
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Someone who endangers your children is worthy of hatred. Don't feel bad about it. Its not your fault that this person is harming your life.

I hate a woman I work with. She caused a situation that could have injured my infant. Fortunately my DH was there. I hate this woman. I hope she gets worms.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2010