have you ever farted in front of your SO or poop when hes still at home????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no ive never farted... but i do poop when hes home. i run the water though so he cant hear it. lol. ;)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• YES and YES! Never bothered me any :) Doesnt him either... sometimes even with the door open! Thats right I do it ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We fart in front of each other all the time and we live together, so I HAVE to poop when he's home sometimes lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If you haven't, that's weird. Who avoids pooping when DH is home? And we've all farted around them, if we share a bed. But I have consciously, yes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I do it too. I don't think it is a big deal at all. I mean everybody poops and everybody farts. We have been married 12 years and together 15. The man has seen me give birth and all of the gross stuff that comes with that THREE times. Sitting on the toilet is not a big deal.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes and yes, no big deal around here. We still make fun of each other about it too. ;)
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes to both. It's never been a big deal to either of us during any part of our relationship. Poop is poop, farts are farts, everyone does it. We think it's funny, maybe that's why it's not such a big deal.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• oh lord no!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yep
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 1:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We've been married for 6 years. Of course I fart in front of him. I poop when he's at home. I do draw the line at pooping when he's in the bathroom though. LOL
    AlliPerry

Answer by AlliPerry at 3:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2010