anyone??

Anyone have. Children from different dads and are single?? Apparently my hubby thinks that bc I have 2 children.. one by my ex and one on the way by him.. that it means I am stuck with him being an ahole. Wrong he is.. I love him and want to be with him but if he doesn't shape up and get over his being rude and ugh" right" never does any wrong thing he has going on..I don't know if our relationship will last.

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• you tell him girl!!!! dont let anybody treat you like shit!!! theres always someone who will treat you like you deserve to be treated wether you have kids or not. dont let him trick you. he wants you to think that so that you wont leave him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My ex husband and I had a son together and he was an asshole to me. My fiance and I are expecting a child together and he knows that if he is an asshole to me I'll leave him to.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'd tell him apparently I am not with my other childs father so it can mean I don't have to be with you just because we have a child together. Some guys feel that once they have you they can treat you like crap. He better get over it, other wise he is going to miss out on you and his child.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• when I was pregnant with my son my husband turned into an ass, it was like he was the hormonal one and I was the one who had to walk around on egg shells, it lasted until about 2 months after our son was born and finally he went back to the sweet husband that I love. I to this day don't know what his deal was my best guess is that he was stressing out over becoming a father and since he doesn't do the whole "feelings" thing he was dealing with the fear and stress by being an ass-your man could be going through something similar honestly sometimes who knows what is going through a man's mind!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My Mom had me and my sister but it didn't work out with my dad because he didn't deserve to be a dad. 15 years after I was born, my Mom had our little brother with my ex-stepdad. Notice ex. He was more of a jerk and less of a dad than my own dad. I was glad when she got out of that situation. My Mom survived without anyone them and we all turned out fine. She actually is married now to the best guy who's ever been in her life and you know what, sometimes it takes a couple of frogs to kiss before you find the right one. My Mom finally did and even without a man, my Mom didn't allow herself to be stuck with an ahole. I'd rather be single than go through that crap. It'd be a lot less stress from my viewpoint. You can do well with or without him.
    soulmeetsbody19

Answer by soulmeetsbody19 at 2:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Honey, I had a man like that - I left with all 9 of our kids. Told me no one would want me with all those kids - made me feel trapped. Over the course of my life I found four wonderful men that helped me raise these kids to be totally solid people. Still on good terms with all of them - including #1, who remarried and divorced and is currently homeless. You don't need him and the best men out there will love you for YOU and will accept your children as part of the package, regardless of the biological dads.
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010