When did you drop and how long after did you have your baby?

I'm 29wks and everyone tells me that i've dropped but some tell me that they went 6-8 wks after to have there baby and some tol me less. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I thought that it happened later in pregnancy? I suppose we're all different though.
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I don't know, I don't think I ever dropped.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Im 30 weeks, and i have already dropped,
    it dont mean the baby is coming but it does mean you need to stay off your feet a little more,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You'll feel it when the baby drops. It puts A LOT of pressure on your pelvis. I dropped, the next day I lost my plug, and the next day I went into later. Good Luck!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I dropped around 32 wks was put on breathine (sp) and it was like he pulled back up. I gave birth at 39 wks and 5 days.
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 8:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2008