how to??

How do u He the hubby to realize turning into the pops is a BAAAAAAAD idea?? I see it happening and I don't know how to stop it. He is arrogant. Hateful.. rude. "Always right" and has started drinking everyday.. Not getting drunk but drinking. I would think that seeing his dad divorced once and in a complete wreck of a marriage with urrent wife (hubbys mom) would be a clue.. but he is headed down that path fast... I log his dad.. bc he is his dad and reminds me of my uncle that we all know to ignore when he starts runnin his mouth but I can't stand his a hole ways and don't want my hubby to act like him

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• someone who HAS to have a drink everyday has a drinking problem, this does not make them an alcoholic but if you feel like you need a drink everyday then it is a problem. Chances are since it is something that he has had to deal with in his father when you bring it up he is going to get defensive, so if it were me I might go about it asking him if there has been something bothering him, or if he has been stressing out about anything, when he asks why just mention that it seems like he has been drinking more frequently like maybe he is using the alcohol to destress or cope and that it kinda worries you because you would hate for him to develop a dependency or drinking problem like his father. Or something along those lines, it conveys your concern without sounding too naggy and hopefully when you phrase it like that he will be less likely to get defensive and talk about it-because you never know maybe something is bugging him
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If he isn't getting drunk then what's the problem? How much does he drink a day?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2010