ParaGuard IUD? Does it work, pros/cons?

Hello, im going to get the paraguar dIUD, I had the mirena iud before and got sick off the hormones as i do with alot of other BC's...so does anyone have it, or had it. How is it? BAd effects good effects how is your period on it, etc? please help

SavannahMoMHC2

Asked by SavannahMoMHC2 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Health

• I've had the Paragard twice. The first time I had it for about 2 years and loved it! It's just like any birth control method that has it's failure rate and I was part of the .01% that it fails for because I got pregnant! I had my son about a year ago and choose again to get the Paragard, which shows how much I trust and love it. My periods seem to be a little lighter, but other than that I've no other side effects. I highly recommend it!
    beckster_01

Answer by beckster_01 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i had para guard i loved it no problems took it out to get pregnant and wiuthin 2 months i did.
    taleyu1432

Answer by taleyu1432 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2008