why do i keep miscarring

I had two miscarriages in a few months apart this year. I had one in july of 2005 also.

mysexywife

Asked by mysexywife at 1:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh hun, I am very sorry. I have had 2 six months apart. It is very difficult and there is no simple answer. My OB says that it is genetic. I tend to think that is a cop-out. I wish I could give you a better answer. Just please know that you are not alone. A lot of women have been there. And a lot of women have several and then go on to have healthy babies. So here is hoping that both you and I will go on to have healthy babies. I don't know you but I still wish I could give you a hug. Hang in there and good luck!
    Banana2222

Answer by Banana2222 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Have you had your progesterone levels checked?
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It could be something in your everyday life that is harmful like a chemical or you could have a uterus that just isn't hospitable for a baby. Google reasons for it but don't go crazy looking into every reason.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ::hugs::

Buy the book "The Infertility Cure" It will help tremendously.

Stop drinking caffein and alcohol. Be active and eat healthy diet everyday.

Good luck sweetie.
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 2:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• .I think it would depend on your medical history: there are many things that can contribute to miscarriage: Stress, hormones, environmental factors, medications etc. I do Infertility counseling through my Virtual Office.....I incorporate many things when trying to help someone with fertility......Mind/Body Medicine, acupressure points that stimulate fertility,hormone therapy(if Needed), diet etc. I also have insemination kits that provide you with the ability to try this at home rather than pay a large amt. of money for someone to do that for you.
    If you are interested my website is www.womensvirtualhealth.com From my site you can hit the orange V Icon and drop directly into my office.

PreemieHUG

Answer by PreemieHUG at 3:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Many reasons. After 3 they should provide you with testing. I would demand testing at this point. You are not alone I have had 3. My last on 9/22/2010 and it was at 12w4d after I heard the heartbeat.
    J.Norman

Answer by J.Norman at 5:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have had 5 miscarriages of those 3 have been test to see if the was a problem with the babies to determine the cause. Only one had something genetically wrong with it. Two were natural miscarriages so no testing was possible. I probably have given over 60 vials of blood for testing with no reason as to why it is happening. I also have had 1 live birth to my son who is now 9 with no complication and no extra medicines to make the pregnancy successful. After 3 so should have testing done if your current OB office will not do it go to a high risk practice and talk to them, if you have had 3 miscarriage you will need to be watch a little more then someone that has not had any. Good Luck and I sorry for your loses.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I m/c in June and was told that after a few, they would do testing to try and figure out what is going on and what treatments or changes could be made to help with carrying future pregnancies to term; or at least to find out a reason, 'why'. If you haven't already, make an appt with your doctor and ask to have tests done. I was also wondering about your progesterone levels as low progesterone can cause a baby to miscarry early on. My progesterone levels are being checked next week to see if that could be why I m/c at 12 1/2 weeks. I may be put on Clomid if other issues are ruled out first. Good luck to you.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010