Should we go to Knott's or Disney tomorrow? Help us decide!

Normally it's a no brainer - Disney but I kinda really wanted to go to Disney when they have X-mas decor up and that won't be for at least a week. My son & I are wanting to do a theme park tomorrow so these are the two we have narrowed down.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 1:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im with you when and if I go to Disney its always in December. Knotts is good, cheaper too. Depending on the age of your child they have Snoopys play area and if he is older they have all the fast rides. Dont forget the fried chicken restaurant...lol, They might even have their Christmas boutique set up already, they usually have this whole area set up and you dont even need to buy a ticket to the park. Also,,,,since you are asking, Universal Studios is lots of fun too. They have trams that will take you down there from one of the hotels by Disneyland. So much better then driving there yourself....have fun
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Why not just wait a week and go to Disney?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Because we want to do something cool tomorrow. We can always do Disney in December for my birthday but I certainly don't mind doing Disney two months in a row.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think I'd do Legoland over Knott's and just do Disney later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'd just wait and go in December! I've NEVER been there! Kinda envious!! :0(
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Off to Knott's! Thanks =D
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010