blood

IS this normal? I went to the doctors and they were gonna draw blood but problem is they couldnt get any,it was my right arm and they tried everything but nothing came out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like they didn't hit the vein....
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It could be that the person(s) who were trying to draw the blood didn't know what they were doing. Is there any reason why they didn't look at your left arm? Were you dehydrated? Do you freak out over having blood drawn? There are a number of factors that could contribute to this and you simply haven't given enough information to be able to answer this question properly. Yes I do know what I'm talking about as I've been drawing blood for over 13 years.
    AlliPerry

Answer by AlliPerry at 4:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yeah, sounds like they couldn't hit the vein. That's on them. Obviously, you have blood.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2010