Itchy bumps all over toddlers body :(

My 2 year old daughter has got all these red little bumps all over her little body. I looked online for the symptoms and it's not chicken pox or mumbs but a heat rash. It has been hot in my house because it is very cold outside. I brought calamine lotion. Aveeno for itchy skin and lotion. So far her back is clearing up but it's still on her arms,legs,buttocks,stomach. She says she's a monster and she only two years old. I'm gonna see if this method work and if not I'm calling her doc to make an appoitment. She gets a little warm here and there but she is still very active.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It sounds like you are doing all you can, just remember to dress her in breathable fabrics and in no more layers than you yourself are wearing. Feel the back of her neck, if it's sweaty, she's too warm and it may make the heatrash worse.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I agree, you are doing what you can. My dd has gotten heat rashes before and they look just awful. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2010