im preggo with the stomach flu:"((vent*)

ok so i went to the doctor today because i was feeling sick now mind you i had no idea that i was preggo untill today the same day i found out i had the stomach flu uGG:"( im currently in the hospital right now because i couldn't hold any fluids now i kept throwing up and i was dehydrated,i am so stressed out right now this is like one of the worst days ever im really happy that im having another baby but im stressed and sad because i don't want anything to happen to my baby :"(i miss my my two girls there with my mommy for the night & hopefully i will be out of here by the morning i cant sleep* at all Ugg and me crying & stuff isn't making anything better but i cant help it
well i have my laptop,laptop charger,and a wifi card looks like i"ll be up all night thanks for listening moms :'(!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• sorry your not feeling well.But congrads on the new baby. I wish I could get that surprise been trying for the past couple months :(
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 3:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Congratulation LABELmeCUTE , hope eveything gonna be ok in few days so u can enjoy that event ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I totally sympathize! I found out that I was pregnant with my second son because I went into the hospital with the flu... I told them I didn't think I was pregnant but they went ahead and did a blood test on me to make sure, and SURPRISE! I was having a baby....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2010