does anyone know where I can get appliques fro willow trees? I wan to make country curtains with them on the hem...but don't want to have to buy the store bought curtains

I found the cutest country valances in a little shop near us(a touristy kind of place that has an abundance of the primitive sort of decor). BUT they were 28$ apiece and I need 8! So, Scotswoman that i am...I want to make them. No big deal in design, make my own valances all the time, but I really LOVE the willow tree design thaat adorns the hem of the ones in the store. HELP is appreciated...J

Starnana

Asked by Starnana at 3:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Just curious if you have looked on Ebay?
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• if you can not find them, maybe look for stencils and paint them on...or if they have iron on transfers that can be purchased; that is the best I can think of right now, sorry I am not more help.
    restlessspirit

Answer by restlessspirit at 3:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I've looked at Ebay, etsy,amazon, JoAnn(online)...prety much everywhere. Guess I''ll give up and just have plain valances. IDID find fabric I like for them(56$ fr the entire bolt as opposed to 28$per valance w/willow tee!...I think I'll live
    Starnana

Answer by Starnana at 3:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008