Alternative enhancer. TMI adult content

My SO sometimes uses a product called Dragon Light to enhance things in the bedroom department. The problem is that although it does exactly what it says on the box (certainly improves things, even though he doesn't need it lol) he always ends up with a bad headache the next morning. Are there any other enhancements out there that people know of that don't have this annoying side effect?

Creating78

Asked by Creating78 at 4:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• What exactly does this product do? If it is sensitivity thing, my husband occasionally uses Ammo. Its a topical cream like a lubricant. If you are looking for stamina and size increase, you could use something like a "cock ring". Trojan has some available in stores where condoms are sold. Then perhaps he wouldn't need to ingest anything that would have physical side effects.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• And, I forgot to mention, that some of those rings have vibrators and textured areas that will make things better for your too. If you don't want to do disposable ones, you can find more durable ones online through a lot of different retailers. Check out Adamandeve.com when you have a few free minutes without little eyes and see if they don't have anything for enhancement. Then see if you can find some product reviews.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Thanks for that suggestion Mom1Stepmom1. The Dragon Light is for helping the man last longer (which is never a problem anyway but it just adds to the fun lol). I will certainly be looking at that website you suggested when I get chance as I hate seeing my sweetheart poorly.
    Creating78

Comment by Creating78 (original poster) at 4:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010