Does anyone live in Clearwater, fl? (Pinellas county)

I am trying to hard to locate my dad, I am nearly 21 years old and have not but only 1 memory of him, that's when he lived in VA, and I was about 5 years old! I now have 2 kids, and he doesn't even know he's a grandfather. He is homeless, and living on the streets, I posted an AD on craigslist about a month ago, and this kind hearted person just emailed me with information about my father 2 nights ago. I have left my name/number with the shelters, and I know that while he may not go to those shelters every night, I am DYING to get a call from him. I am so eager at this point and I can't sleep! I'm just waiting for the phone to ring.

I know this is long, but I want to help him. Afterall, he is my father. I want him to mvoe back to VA so i can help him get his life straight. Someone please pray for my situation, I have been waiting my whole life just to hear from him.....

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 4:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Just brace yourself - you might not be ready for what/who you find. Also, please be careful !! There are a lot of evil people out there who like to get other people's hopes up just for fun and the info. that kind hearted person gave you might not even be real. I don't want to dash your hopes or anything, just be ready and be careful. Don't give out too much of your personal information to anyone until you know who they are and certainly don't go to meet your father alone or send money to anyone without knowing for absolute certain it is your father !! ((HUGS)) I hope this turns out to be your father and all turns out the way you want it to !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2010