who feels bless and choosen 2 be able 2 have kids

lUvBaByCaRsOn

Asked by lUvBaByCaRsOn at 4:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• me!! i feel blessed that i was able to have my baby girl-- i know there is alot of woman suffering because they cant conceived a child but i believe that all woman that cant have a child is meant to be a mom for children that needs a family - there is alot of children that needs and wants a family a mom and those ladies that cant conceived are meant for them..
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ME!!! I have lost 2 children at 6years and at 2 days after birth, I have had several miscarriages (over 10) and through it all have 2 living children that I adore beyond belief. They are my biggest blessings!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I sure do. I wasn't suppose to carry our bio son to full term. After he was born I went to my doctor to have my tubes tied for medical reasons. Then 18 years later my husband and I had the opportunity to provide a home to my son's friend, who was homeless.
    We're truly blessed.
    berrymorin3

Answer by berrymorin3 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• every good mom , i think all they're over here on CM ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think all children are blessings & most parents view them that way. But, "chosen", no. That would mean if a couple was never able to have more than one child, even if they want more, isn't "chosen"? That's ridiculous. Chosen for what? and by whom? What about the parents who have multiple children & kill or abuse them? THEY were "chosen"? It's a silly notion that I think people buy into because it makes them feel important.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I do, and I have been blessed three times...

Answer by older at 1:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I had three children....but I don't feel "chosen". I feel fortunate that both my DH and I were healthy and were able to conceive three lovely children. It is purely biology.....nobody is "chosen". I just think it sounds too mythical to think you are "chosen".
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010