how can you stay happy with yourslef and life in general

when you feel like everything is going wrong and nothing is changing that could make you feel better! and there is no one to complain too!

how do you deal with it

do you know any reading materials that could help!
if not.. keep bumping this up so others can help.. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thinking about things that hurts and bad luck will not help , put some good music , a happy music ;) go out with friends .. do some changes .. relaxin beth with candels is good as well ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• bumped ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Honestly life is what you make it. When I feel bad about apperances I put on make up and fix my hair. When I feel depressed and no energy I make myself go out. Make some changes to help you feel better. Stop thinking about the bad and focus what you want for the future!
    J.Norman

Answer by J.Norman at 4:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have to get some alone time when things are going wrong, or time with friends. Exercise is a great outlet for me, too. I can focus that energy in a positive way.
    I totally agree that life is what you make it, and outlook is really important. I'm definitely not always positive, but my mood affects what is happening to me. You attract a certain energy when you're in a certain mood (not to get all cosmic on you). As they say, misery loves company, and once you let stuff get you down, more stuff will follow. So you have to just deal with it positively and find ways to move the best you can. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I pray.. A LOT!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2010