so in about 1 month my husband causin is getting married and they going to have a big wedding...

ok ladies so about 1 month my husband causin is getting married and they going to do a big wedding all my husband family is going to be there and they HATE me i dont know why but they dont like me at all but it doesnt bother me as matter of fact i think its kinda funny -- but i want to look SUPER GOOD at that wedding --my goal is loosing about 10 to 15 pouds also toning my legs and thighs and butt-- any tips ladies???

im looking for a sexy but sophisticated look any tips on makeup hair styles and also clothes???? thank you ladies i would appreciate any tips and ideas

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 5:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have been going to the gym and doing endurance training. on the treadmill for 30 minutes, changing the speed and elevation on the treadmill every 2 minutes, it kicks my ass and I can tell my legs are already toning up.
    for hair and makeup tips go to glamour.com, go to the beauty section and they always have celeb tips and tricks that I love.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• You might want to look at the before and after pics at What Not To Wear website. Also maybe watch the show a few times (on TLC). Things I have learned there are to wear v necks to elongate the body and bring attention to your face, give the illusion of a slim waist by wearing something belted or with an empire waist (I have no idea if you are slim already), jackets can aid in making you look slimmer, and sheath dresses are slimming. You want your makeup to be subtle and sophisticated.....less is more. And same with the clothes...........go for sophistication. Enjoy!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2010