In what ways do you try to bring out the best in your spouse/SO

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't nag. I encourage. A lot of people don't get the difference in these, but it is huge. Encouragement implies that you know they can do it, that they are capable wonderful people who can get things done. Nagging implies that they are stupid and weak and without your nagging can't get anything done.

I also praise. I praise a lot. I find things to praise even when I don't thing there is anything. But lo and behold there is always something to praise about. I also practice thanking him. For the smallest thing. Works for us.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 11:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• agree No nagging....lol...I hate it when someone nags me so we do not nag eachother at all...and I also tell him how much I appreciate him being a part of our lives!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2010