There is that one person that just wants to make us suffer..

Do you know someone who is so unhappy or angry that all they want to do is make others miserable, gossip, cuss, put people down, make fun of others, or always in your face about something they think you didn't do right? What if this season we went out of our way to show random acts of kindness. That means, they cant know you're doing something special. Like leaving them a cupon for a free lunch ($1.00 off the value meal won't kill us) or make a card of appreciation for them caring to see that everything runs smoothly. Or leave them a gift, a flower, a rock with a nice saying written in Permenant Marker. Maybe you can bake cookies for the family & bring some for them...You get the idea. Maybe this person is so lonely and hurting they don't know any other way to act. They need some TLC. What will you do? (plz keep it clean, thank you)

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• ohhhhh God i know,
    so miserable crazy girl that i work with , she's really extremely jealouse to mad .. akhfffff she wanna make my days looks like hell over here .. and wher i work ther is no many ladies around only 3 ... (oilfield) . she sooooooooooo jealouse i dnt know even why ... we have different job , our life style is different ... but i just ignore her and that make her go crazyyyyyyy lolll
    she doesn't deserve my attention ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Someone I used to work with was like that. She wasn't lonely or hurting. She was a pessimist.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I've worked with people like that. Some people have shown that even if you do random acts of kindness for them, they aren't any more appreciative than they were before and it ends up being time wasted.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Luckily I don't have anybody like that in my life right now. But if I did ... well, that's a very noble thing you're bringing up there but ... I don't think so.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010