do you watch porno with your SO??? adult content

i dont.. is just a little upsetting and uncomfortable for me that we in bed and hes watching other woman and doing me at same time..we have tried it but is just not for me and he perfectly undestands it...(he says he dosnt need to watch porno to have a great time together in bed)..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• We do occasionally...I enjoy it
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• NOPE.. and it's not that I don't have anything against it.. but going through year long deployments over seas makes our sex life absolutely perfect! lol No porn needed or wanted
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Hell No,I want him to be thinking of me,not some porn bitch LOL.We tied it when we first got together,It's not for us.We don't need my husband dose good with out it.Hey if other people like it, more power to them... just not for me.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My Hubs is not a big porn fan and we haven't really used it - haven't had the need. I would like to watch it more
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't. Porn makes me giggle. I can't seem to focus on the act. Lol...I usually end up focusing on the bad music, bad acting, bad boob jobs, stupid sex noises.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Nope no need. We don't watch it don't need it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sometimes, we haven't in awhile,l but I don't have any problem with it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I dont like porn personally but he watches it occasionally.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• no and DH does not find porn a turn on. He thinks it is stupid and pointless when we can make our own with each other it is more real then...=)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yeah, we do sometimes and I like it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010