is it just me or is this unusual ? adult content

me and my fiance have been going through alot lately (basically the stress of the pregnancy) he has 2 kids and i dont have any, he says he didnt want another child right now but i feel like if that was the case then mabe we should have been using protection (right???) anyways he says i am being insecure and he blames every emotion i have on my hormones well lately his new thing is im being insecure but i feel like he gives me every right to be for example lately he has been going out every weekend and drinking (he use to be an occasional drinker) well this morning he came in at 4am. i just dont think thats right being as though he never use to do these things i feel like he is making me want to leave , we never spend time together anymore, he does not acknowledge the baby i am just at my wits end what do you guys think ? oh yea and we have not had sex in over a week thats odd for us going from twice a week to none at all .

joycielb

Asked by joycielb at 7:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you seriously need to reconsider this marriage before you get yourself into it. He's being childish and acting out because your pregnant since he "didn't want" another child. He has 2 kids already you say? If he hasn't learned to grow up and act more mature about this then there's a good chance he may not ever!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i dont know how many times i sat him down and talked about the problems we are having it just seems like nothing works and it just not gonna get better, i am seriously considering breaking this whole thing off . i am stressing so bad and i hate that i am gonna be bring a baby into our mess :(
    joycielb

Comment by joycielb (original poster) at 7:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Im so sorry you are going thru this. Some men are so insensitive. He sounds like since he cant deal w/ another child right now, he's avoiding you & his responsibilites by trying to escape them. That's why he's out all the time & inattentive to you. He needs to man up & accept the fact that he's about to be a father again. And tell him you expect his "A-game" from this day forward!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• oh yea i forgot to mention i have been up since 4am. because i am just going through it in my head i just dont understand why he would put me through this mess ...ugh
    joycielb

Comment by joycielb (original poster) at 7:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• How fare along are you?I would try talking to him,you didn't do this every weekend, why know when I need you?Talk to him calmly though.He might get over it.
    I went though all most the same thing,it was are first though,my husband job was closing down, everybody was loosing there jobs left and right.Then I get pregnant.Talking about bad timing,I was put on bed rest so I couldn't get a job.We were fighting a lot.He couldn't go out and drink though because we didn't have the money.All so we lived in a dry county,the closes place was a 45 min drive. lol What I am saying we got though it,so talk to him if he don't change by the time the baby comes,then you might have to move on.Good luck,I hope everything works out for you.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 7:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• he is very insensitive , doesnt wanna communicate , im just hoping things will get better before i have to walk away!!!
    joycielb

Comment by joycielb (original poster) at 7:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• thanks , i will be 5 months next week ...
    joycielb

Comment by joycielb (original poster) at 7:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• This stress is no good for you being that far along. I think you really need to sit down an re-evaluate your relationship. I can only imagine how you are feeling and you don't deserve that. If he's acting like this now, chances are he's not just going to change when the baby arrives, it may get worse. I'm sorry, how childish of him.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No one can tell you what to do - but darlin', get a plan together and get out. Do NOT under ANY circumstances legally MARRY a man who treats you like this. The courts will suddenly have a say in everything. Get a support team in place - family, friends, etc. and get out. It does not have to get ugly - tell him you can see he needs his freedom and hand it to him!!! Try not to worry about "bring a baby into the mess" - baby is going to be born into your loving arms, and you will give him/her the best start ever that way - easier if he's not around to stress the shit out of you. Make this time about YOU! If the dog want out - let him out!
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2010