Too finicky?

My 13 week old daughter is seriously finicky (in my opinion). If her bottle of milk isnt at the precise temperature she wants then she wont drink it. It has to be warmed in freshly boiled water for exactly 3 minutes (from fridge temperature). How many other moms have kids like this?

Creating78

Asked by Creating78 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yup not as bad as that but if where out and i have to heat it up she wont take that it has be made at room tem she wont take it if it heated up so i cant make it a head of time but lucky i found these insit little packs that can be on the go
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yep my dd likes her bottle at room temp!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• my 3 month old son is like that if his milk isn't warm he wont drink it i think alotta baby's are like that
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My oldest lad (now 11) wouldn't care what temperature his milk was as long as he got it lol. At times he even took it straight from the fridge. Tbh though my youngest's father won't drink his cups of tea if they go cold lol so I think she probably takes after him.
    Creating78

Comment by Creating78 (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010