Sex robots? lol

I was watching a show on Discovery Health about men who have fantasies and are obsessed with having sex with robots. Apparently some are in the process of being made and they were showing a little "preview" of them. I couldn't stop laughing. This thing talks, thrusts it's hips during the "act", and even makes faces of pleasure and an "O" face! lol How weird!! These guys were openly saying that they find having sex with robots more desirable so that they can feel dominant and in control of them. Not only did some of the men want sex from these robots but would also believe that they could have a romantic relationship with them. Freaks!! To each their own..but how weird is this?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh my, I really don't even know what to say to that. I find that pretty disturbing. Sex is supposed to be about an emotional connection with someone and I just don't see getting that with a robot. gag.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ewww what if it malfunction and they get there dick stuck lol can you imagine being in the ER when that happens
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Do they make one that likes anal sex?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2010