Is human cloning possible?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 8:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Human cloning is possible, yes. Other animals have been cloned. So far, there have been many problems and they die a very early death.....the question for me isn't whether or not it is possible......just because it is possible doesn't mean we SHOULD go there...but we will because there are people who are going to do whatever is possible without thinking of the consequences...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• IDK but the thought is frightening to me
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think that they have cloned mice and a kittlen before.
    staceynoel

Comment by staceynoel (original poster) at 8:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No clue, but it sounds kinda cool!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No I don't believe it is possible. You might replicate a human body but you cannot replicate the brain. Feelings and memories are responses to stimuli. No other person, even if they looked exactly like you could have your specific feelings, memories, likes and dislikes. Animals are completely instinctive and though they can be trained to respond they do not make choices based on feelings or education etc.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2010