Does anyone have more suggextions for advertising a new business?

Deema37

Asked by Deema37 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• ship advertz ?
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am sorry That is ggod and did that. I am looking for free ways to advert. and I forgot to say that in my ques.
    Deema37

Comment by Deema37 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• HOPE THIS WILL HELP U
    https://www.royalmailsolutions.com/intro.aspx?RMGRMPPC_=_advertising_ideas

GOOD LUCK FOR UR BUSINESS
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• well the answer can depend on the business. But you can use vistaprint.com to get free postcards to hang or mail around your area, business cards, lawn signs, t-shirts, mugs, pens, etc to advertise.

You can leave the post cards, business cards or flyers on bulletin boards in grocery stores and other businesses, leave them at laundry mats, salons, and anywhere else you can with permission.

Look for websites for your city and event calendars and go to networking events advertised and bring plenty of biz cards. Join the local chamber of commerce, get a car window decal for your car, have a link to your business website on all your e-mail signatures (and signatures here and other groups)....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• What is your business? Advertising for online businesses can be totally different than another business. If you have an outside business, I would recommend radio and newspaper. You can also use Craigslist. If you have an online buisness, advertise on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. I do have a list of free classified on the internet if you're interested: Free Classifieds

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Open a Merchant Circle account. Get yourself listed in all the free business directories. Join LinkedIn and advertise your business to groups in your local area. Set up a Facebook and Twitter page.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Put in an advertisement in your local paper and pin up ads in grocery stores.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Professional associations
    Lead sharing clubs

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010