Do i wait for him or do i just move on to the next...?

Ive been involved with a guy for about almost 2 months now, im with him every day. Well i went on vacation for 6 days and he messed with my head the entire time. Hanging out with women im good friends with (im pretty sure they made out ). He always messes with my head saying yeah im sleeping with a bunch of girls or he'll say oh im on the phone with my girlfriend. THings that he knows bug me. Well i came home from vacation yesterday and he swore to me he'd make it a point to see me, and as you can guess he didnt. I later look at his facebook and it says "with three of the most amazing people ever, i love you guys!!!" and then a girl commented on it saying aww thanks babe <3 and he commented back with a <3. IDO love the man i cant help it, he tells me he loves me back. I'll be crushed but i feel like i need to move on or make him see im not messing around. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• leave him alone. Hes not serious about you. Seems like he hangs with you when you around if you not there he finds someone else.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think it's time to dump this loser. He's clearly not that into you in terms of making you happy or building a life or anything real.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Run... as fast as you can. What a childish dick! You've only got 2 months invested into this "thing" of a boyfriend and usually the beginning is supposed to be the most enjoyable part. Maybe once he sees you arent willing to wait around on him to get serious he will consider changing things up..and if not then screw him anyway. Good luck girl
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would kick his disrespectful, childish ass to the curb. You have only been with this guy for 2 months and he is already starting to show his true colors. I can't even imagine how bad it will get from here. Do not let this guy take away your power like that, he is playing you and any guy that does that is a poor excuse for a man.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• its only been 2 months with this guy he is playing way to many games move on dont do it to yourself and commit more time you still have time to leave with out really getting hurt and if he really want you he will change and look for you
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• He obviously is not going to stay faithful. Dump him. You deserve better.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 8:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would get rid of the loser. Why would want to be with a man like him?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• find someone who will respect you
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Definatly move on. He has shown his true colors. If you stay, you will only get hurt. Head games are abuse...
    double.shot

Answer by double.shot at 9:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Run anonymous Run!!!!!!!!
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 10:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2010