I am in a book rut! Any good book recommendations?

I know a lot of you girls are big readers. I love to read, and I feel like I've read every good book out there, which I know can't be possible. So give me some good suggestions!
Just to give you an idea of what I like that I've read recently: Sarah's Key, The Help, Kitchen Confidential, Water for Elephants, Let the Great World Spin, The Art of Racing in the Rain, Into the Wild, Chasing the Storm...

jacksmom1225

Asked by jacksmom1225 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• reading right now and I like t a lot Jenny B Jones - just between you and me
    otehr teh that I wanna read some Debbie Macombers bookd
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Right now i'm reading "I was a really good mom (before I had kids)" by Trisha Ashworth.. it's really uplifting and funny in most parts. It kind of reminds me of CafeMom, except without all the judgmental people and the know it alls. I'd suggest that one =) She has a few other books I plan on reading when i'm done with this one.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Pronise me by Richard Paul Evans, A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hussein
    Deema37

Answer by Deema37 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am currently reading "People of the Thunder" by Kathleen O'Neal Gear and W. Michael Gear. It's the second book to "People of the Weeping Eye". They are really good authors!

I also have a great book that I recommend to everybody. It's called "He Came to set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown M.D.
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm reading Saving Max. So far it has me on the edge of my seat. Marley and Me, One Good Dog, The Zombie Survival Guide is funny and Chelsea Handler's books are funny.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I love to read and love debbie macomber and danielle steel. I love christian fiction and any time these authors come out with new books I have to get them. Karen kingsbury, beth wiseman, the pot luck club, and the sister chick series by robin jones gunn, kathleen fuller. some have an amish twist with it. sister chicks and pot luck clubs are good if looking for books with travel and recipes and good friend ships. Give me a shout if try any of them and what you think about them.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• momindiana has great recommendations. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, starting with Dark Lover, by JR Ward is great.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• joe hill wrote a book called heart shaped box.
    the secret life of bees(can't recall author)
    midwives(an oprah pick was good)
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ps
    jr wards BDB series was great too-previous poster mentioned...the first book took a bit to get me hooked but man it was great
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Torey Hayden
    Nora Roberts-right now i'm reading the bride quartet
    Jodi Picoult
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 11:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2010