I get tingly feeling in my arms and legs at night when I am trying to go to bed...What does this mean? Can anyone relate?

Asked by meagen22 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• It might be that restless leg syndrome. My DH has something like it. It comes and goes. Not too bad lately. He does not go to doctors so he just gets up and walks around until it settles down. Google it and see what might help.

Answer by elizabr at 9:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My hands and feet fall alseep when I sleep. When I wake up they are all tingly. I hate it.

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I had a problem with my hands, arms, feet and legs constantly falling asleep. I woke up in the middle of teh night cause I was in pain due to that. When to the doctors they run some blood test - everything normal. I said but why do I have thoese symptoms all the time. They run some more blood test and found that I dont have any vitamin b12! I had to take a supplement and since then I am fine.

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If it is restless leg syndrome, I go on an elliptical for 5 to 10 minutes before I go to bed and it alleviates the symptoms.

Answer by tasches at 11:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It might be that restless leg syndrome, or bad blood flow

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 3:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2010